- You should always seek professional advice before changing your and your baby’s diet. Especially if your changing from breast feeding to bottle feeding.
- Information contained on this website should not replace the expertise of doctors and health professionals. Any questions regarding a medical diagnosis, diet or treatment should be directed to a medical professional.
- The content and information on this website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- The content and information on this website is altered periodically and changes in circumstances after information is placed on this website may affect the accuracy of the information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information contained on this website.
- The content and information about the products is derived from the product suppliers website and which changes from time to time. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information contained on this website and the product supplier’s website.
- infantformula.com.au makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any content or information on this website or product referred to on this website.
- infantformula.com.au makes no warranties that this website is free of human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- infantformula.com.au makes no warranties or representation that the content on this website will not cause damage or that the content is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions and refers to the Limitation of Liability section below.